Whatsapp launch new amazing feature with the help of this feature you will delete sent message easily. In today, billions of people install whatsapp on his/her phones. Whatsapp is one of the superb social networks in this world.
In this feature when you delete a message in your WhatsApp chat window, it also gets deleted from other phones of the person who had received this message. This feature had limited time. You have only 7 minutes; if you will try to delete the message after 7 minutes that message delete from your phone but no another person who had received your message.
How to delete WhatsApp messages sent :
- Firstly selected that message which does you want to delete. Remember the only message will delete which sent under last 7 minutes.
- After that, click on recycle bin like button on top of your WhatsApp.
- There three options display: cancel, delete for me & delete for everyone that last option deleted the message for everyone.
Once Your Message is deleted you will see some grey text(you delete this message) at the place of your message (detail in below screenshot).
Also Read: WhatsApp-GB Apk 2018
This is one of the superb features of this social network. This feature helps you lot if you sent a message to the wrong person you can delete easily this message under 7 minutes. This feature has only one limitation; you can’t delete a message which you sent morning or night. This option is valid only for 7 minutes.
I hope you like this articles, for more latest Tech news , Tech & internet stuff subscribe our newsletter via email & get directly in your inbox and also connect us on Facebook .
Latest posts by Vishal (see all)
- What Is The Best Way To Renew Or Replace your laptop? - June 15, 2018
- Best Freelancer Sites For Beginners To Find Online Jobs - May 9, 2018
- Windows Modules Installer Worker and Why It’s Running ? - April 6, 2018