Udemy 100% Off Coupon : Excel With Excel Pivot Tables
- How to set up your data and create a Pivot Table in less than 3 minutes which will increase your efficiency!
- How to put your key business metrics like Year to Date Sales, Monthly Variations and Top 10 Customers in an interactive Pivot Table, taking your analytical skills to another level
- How to create an Interactive Dashboard with Slicers & Pivot Charts that will WOW your boss and get you noticed by top Management
- Pivot Table tips & special Bonus attendee material that you can keep and use to become better at Excel straight away which will skyrocket your personal development!
- Excel 2007, 2010 & 2013. This course was recorded using Excel 2010 but all the concepts taught are compatible with Excel 2013 and 2007.
- Microsoft & Apple compatible
*** COURSE UPDATED FEBRUARY 2017 ***
11 new tutorials have been added to the newly created Bonus chapter as well as 3 case studies under the Case Study chapter!
I have also included the following bonus downloadable material:
- My latest Excel Infographic about creating a Pivot Table in 5 Speedy Steps!
- My Pivot Table Cheat Sheet that you can print out and stick on your desk, showing you the must know shortcuts (16 in total) to create, format, analyse & supercharge your Excel data!
No matter if you are a Beginner or an Advanced user of Excel, you are sure to benefit from this 2 and a half hour course which goes through the most important tools that are available in an Excel Pivot Table. The course is designed for Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013 and Excel 2016.
In no time you will be able to analyze lots of data and tell a story in a quick and interactive way, learn how to build stunning Dashboards and get noticed by top management & prospective employers.
What you will learn?
- How to set up your data and create an Excel Pivot Table in less than 3 minutes which will increase your efficiency!
- How to put your key business metrics like Year to Date Sales, Monthly Variations and Top 10 Customers in an interactive Excel Pivot Table, taking your analytical skills to another level!
- How to create an Interactive Excel Dashboard with Slicers & Pivot Charts that will WOW your boss and get you noticed by top Management!
- Pivot Table tips & special Bonus material that you can keep and use to become better at Excel straight away which will skyrocket your personal development!
- Scroll down this page to view the full Course Curriculum…
What you get?
- An HOUR LONG Excel Pivot Table tutorial that touches on the most important tools you need, in order to get you up and running and start applying to your job straight away…with CONFIDENCE!
- BONUS Pivot Table tips & tricks video tutorial;
- BONUS CHAPTER (60 MINUTES) which shows the most used Excel Pivot Table features plus a CASE STUDIES CHAPTER (30 MINUTES) with 3 real life Excel business case scenarios!
- Access to the Excel workbook that is shown in the training video, so you can follow along and practice the new tricks learned;
- High Definition quality videos viewable from your PC, laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
- LIFETIME online access, anywhere in the world, 24×7!
- My personal support if you ever get stuck with a Pivot Table problem;
- When you have finished with this course you will receive a Certificate of Completion, which you can add to your resume!
What some of the thousands of students who have viewed this tutorial have said…
The webinar was fantastic! I had quite a few jaw-dropping moments! – Tan – Livingston
I am one of the more advanced users in our organisation but I have realised that I knew next to nothing. Jocelyn – Melbourne
Not a question but just wanted to say in the space of 9 minutes I’ve learnt a lot. Richard – London
Wow! No question, just wow! Amazing! John – Hamburg
Simply awesome, with in an hour I found myself a Pivot expert – Natalie – Boston
I have been helping thousands of people further their careers by teaching them Excel the easiest and most comfortable way and I want to help you out as well because you deserve it! These tutorials will give you career-building skills that you can use to become better and more efficient at your job.
So go ahead and learn from the following Pivot table subjects and click the TAKE THIS COURSE button, top right, NOW… every hour you delay is delaying your professional progress …
- New users, beginners, intermediates and advanced Excel users
Latest posts by Vishal (see all)
- Best Freelancer Sites For Beginners To Find Online Jobs - May 9, 2018
- Windows Modules Installer Worker and Why It’s Running ? - April 6, 2018
- How To Take A Screenshot On Windows 7, 8 And 10 - March 27, 2018