Facebook is very popular social network and biggest social media. Now, Today we all used facebook network and their make friends, pages, groups and share posts etc. Today our article how you invite all facebook friends to like your page in single click, if someone have 1000+ friends on facebook and they want invite all friends to like him page , there lot of time are waste to invite one by one.
Here at MashLoud , we tell you how you invite all facebook friends to like your page in single click. This process take only two or three mintues.
Guide To Invite All Facebook Friends To Like Page In One Click :
- Here Google Chrome Extension are available which help you invite all your facebook friends to like page in one click. Firstly install that Chrome extension , for installing extension you need to go Google Store.
- After gone google chrome store search their Invite All Friends on Facebook extension and install this extension in your Google Chrome Browser.
- Once you installed this extension, you will automatically seen its icon on right side of your browser search bar.
- After that go to facebook.com and Login your account and go on your page which one you invite with your all friends with single click.
- After open that page, go to invite friends to like this page.
- Now that time to use chrome extension.
- Simply once click on chrome Extension Icon.
- Once you click on Icon , they start working , they take two or three minute (depend on internet speed) and invite all your facebook friends.
- Once its do our work, it will show you some message . Don’t forget to give feedback this chrome Extension.
There are also other ways but that one the simple and safe way to invite all fb friends to like page in one click. If you feel this article his helpful for you please don’t forget to share and like our blog MashLoud official fb page .
If you have any suggestion or query feel free to ask via comment section.
Latest posts by Vishal (see all)
- Fix Unidentified Network and No Network Access in Windows 10/8/7 - February 24, 2018
- What Is Desktop Window Manager (dwm exe) & Why Is It Running? - February 24, 2018
- Technologies You Should Invest in2018 - January 14, 2018